Lynda - IoT Foundations Low-Power Wireless Networking
Lynda - IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networking
Size: 360 MB | Duration: 2h 29m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been significantly driven by the increasing number of networked devices with ubiquitous wireless connectivity.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been significantly driven by the increasing number of networked devices with ubiquitous wireless connectivity. Low-power wireless networking is one of the most important connectivity technologies required by today's IoT systems, ranging from smart home appliances to smart city systems. In this course, explore the key technologies and foundations of low-power wireless networking for IoT. Ryan Hu begins by introducing wireless networking for IoT, and going over the basics of wireless communication and wireless networking. Next, he presents and compares the underlying wireless networking technologies in terms of system architectures, communication paradigms, performance, and use cases. Then, he explains how to integrate various networking technologies into an IoT system. To wrap up, Ryan discusses the use of low-power wireless networking in a typical lighting control system for both smart home and smart city environments.
* Low-power wireless networking use cases
* Advantages and disadvantages of wireless networking for IoT applications
* Wireless: Communication, networking, topologies, and architectures
* Determining the power consumption on a wireless network for IoT
* Identifying security risks
* Addressing risks in the key architectural elements
* Reviewing low-power IoT data communication paradigms
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Buy Premium Account & Support me